New! Custom All Inclusive Vacation Packages
Our all-inclusive vacations are flexible and allow you to get just what you need. To build your dream vacation, just select your room(s) and then select from the optional all inclusive packages:
- Select a Room(s)
- Select a Meal Plan
- Select a Transportation Package
1 - Select Your Room(s)
by choosing from our Bougainvillea, Sunshine, Sea Star, Honeydew, or Whyte House rooms described in detail on our Rooms and Rates page. Click on Book Now! to reserve your room(s). We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
NOTE: After you receive your email confirmation from our secure online reservation system, send a separate email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org referencing your reservation number, and advising us which of the following packages you wish to add, and we will complete your reservation.
2 - Select a Meal Plan (Minimum, 3 day per person purchase)
- $25/per person/per day - Jamaican Experience
- $50/per person/per day - Basic Meal Plan
- $95/per person/per day - Deluxe Meal Plan
- Vegetarian meal plans available on request
Please call Miss Anita Peterson @ 1-876-295-1028, or email her for details on all available meal plans: "Anita Peterson" at email@example.com.
All meal plans require a minimum of three (3) consecutive days in a row with no substitutions. All meal plans can be extended to accommodate a longer stay. Meal plans can be purchased on the day of arrival. Meal plans cannot be combined. Children under age 12 are charged at half price (birth certificate required at time of check-in).
3 - Select a Transportation Package
- $120/one person - Includes pick-up and drop-off at Sangster International Airport (Montego Bay) including baggage transfers.
- $140/per couple - (Same as above.)
- $110/per person (2 person minimum required) - Includes pick-up and drop-off at Sangster International Airport (Montego Bay) including baggage transfers, and two round-trip visits into Negril for sightseeing, shopping, dining or entertainment.
- If you wish, once you arrive you can rent an automobile at the airport. However, we encourage guests to allow our reliable taxi drivers to escort them to any of the island's attractions, restaurants, nightlife, points of interest, or just to go shopping. Since our drivers are more familiar with driving conditions in Jamaica, this allows for a more relaxing and enjoyable experience. Contact us if you have any questions.
- Children under age 12 charged at half price.
To determine your total cost, select your packages, total them, and add then them to your room total.
|Room Total (Off-season, Room DE in Whyte House at $76 per night, based on double occupancy)||$380.00|
|Jamaican Experience Dining Package, 2 people @$25 per day for 5 days||$250.00|
|Transportation Package, 2 people @$110||$220.00|
Rates quoted do not reflect 10% tax and 6% service charge.